All ceramic items are handcrafted in Victoria, Canada. Each piece is made in small batches causing some variations in form and finish to occur amongst each unique, handmade piece.
All items are food safe and made with non-toxic materials unless stated otherwise. Items are dishwasher safe, though hand washing is recommended to properly care for your piece.
All made to order items take approximately 3-5 weeks to create and ship. All items are subject to longer production times due to the delicate and particular process in which they are created.
The Found Collection
The Found Collection is composed of a curated selection of previously loved and vintage pieces. Their condition will likely reflect this, though any significant wear will be noted. A portion of all sales are donated to a rotating selection of environmental foundations focusing on the protection and conservation of the planet.
- Taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the purchaser, these fees are not included in the shipping costs.
- If shipping is within Canada, order will be shipped via Canada Post. Please note we have a processing time of 1-3 business days for all ready to ship orders. Please trust that we always do our best to get your orders out to you as soon as possible.
- We cannot guarantee delivery times, however, you should receive your delivery within 2-7 working days. We thank-you for your patience.
- We ship worldwide and to all international destinations. International delivery times vary between 2 – 14 days depending on your location.
- Orders to the United States take approximately 2 business days. If you would like a shipping time estimate for your purchase and you are outside of the regular destination countries, please contact us and we will give you a more precise shipping estimate and quote for your destination country. Please note, delivery times do vary from country to country.
- All international parcels are sent via DHL Express.
- Rachel Saunders Ceramics is not responsible for delays caused by customs. Sometimes the shipping time exceeds the estimate due to factors outside of our control.
- Tracking info and insurance will be provided with every order, though the buyer assumes all responsibility once the order has left our premises.
- You agree that you are responsible for any duty, taxes, and custom requirements or other like taxes, fees, levies, costs or expenses associated with importing products you purchase from us and shipping them internationally.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during shipping, please send an email directly upon arrival to arrange a refund or replacement.
- All prices stated on the website are in United States Dollar (USD)
- The products covered by each contract (i.e. accepted order) are at your risk upon delivery of the order to the carrier.
- The terms and conditions set out below are to be applied to the use of this website. By using this website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you may not use this website.
- In these terms and conditions, the expressions “we”, “us” and “our” are a reference to ‘Rachel Saunders Ceramics'.
- By placing an order you are offering to purchase a product on and subject to the following terms and conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of the order price.
- We will communicate acceptance of your offer after we receive confirmation of your payment being processed. We will send you an acknowledgement e-mail confirming acceptance of your order